Janene + Kaveh, continued… – Portland Wedding Photographer

Alright Janene, my wedding present to you is getting this post up quick – and with a ton of photos, no less! :)

Janene and Kaveh tied the knot this past Saturday at Abbey Road Farm outside of Portland. We had a bit of rain off and on, but it was a gorgeous day. Janene and Kaveh have been so great to work with, I’m so glad I was a part of their wedding!

portland wedding photography kaveh janene 1 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographerportland wedding photography kaveh janene 2 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographerportland wedding photography kaveh janene 3 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographer

This poor groomsman somehow got roped into maid-of-honor duties during photos :)portland wedding photography kaveh janene 4 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographerportland wedding photography janene kaveh oregon photographer Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographerportland wedding photography kaveh janene 5 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographerportland wedding photography kaveh janene 6 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographerportland wedding photography kaveh janene 7 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographerportland wedding photography kaveh janene 8 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographerportland wedding photography kaveh janene 9 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographer

A Persian wedding tradition, where two hardened cones of sugar are rubbed together above the bride & groom:portland wedding photography kaveh janene 10 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographerportland wedding photography kaveh janene 11 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographerportland wedding photography kaveh janene 12 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographerportland wedding photography kaveh janene 13 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographerportland wedding photography kaveh janene 14 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding PhotographerOf course it started pouring as we were setting up this shot – There were a few people holding umbrellas over couples while I arranged them, they ran off and I literally fired off 3 shots and told them to run for it. What can you do, it’s Oregon!portland wedding photography kaveh janene 151 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographerportland wedding photography kaveh janene 16 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographerportland wedding photography kaveh janene 17 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographerportland wedding photography kaveh janene 18 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographerportland wedding photography kaveh janene 19 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographerportland wedding photography kaveh janene 20 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographerportland wedding photography kaveh janene 21 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographerportland wedding photography kaveh janene 22 Janene + Kaveh, continued...   Portland Wedding Photographer

Congratulations you two, thank you so much for having me!

Venue: Abbey Road Farm – Carlton, Oregon
Hair & Makeup: Nicole Wagner
Flowers: Bella Bloom Florals
DJ/Entertainment: Event Team Entertainment
Janene’s Hair Piece: Twigs & Honey

Huge thank you to my friend Kevin Meyers for shooting alongside me – Never a dull moment, especially when there are electric fences nearby ;)

show hide 22 comments

6/24/09 - 4:32 pm

Brandi - Kacy these are just pure perfection. Such a sweet couple and every shot is just gorgeous.

6/24/09 - 4:33 pm

Suzy Min - i want to be you when I grow up…can i? can i? can i? huh? huh? huh????? pleeeeeeeeeeeease???? these are ROCKING!! LOVE them!!! :)

6/24/09 - 4:49 pm

Kevin Meyers - Kacy!…submit that! That’s a great set of work…well done. Janene and Kaveh will be happy with your work for sure.

PS – Coulda just left it at “never a dull moment”

6/24/09 - 4:52 pm

Kacy Kizer - Ah Kevin, you know I can never leave the best details out :)

6/24/09 - 4:59 pm

Raina - Spectacular, stunning, breathtaking. Well done Kacy!

6/24/09 - 5:34 pm

Jenifer Johnston - oh my dear these are gorgeous Kacy. Makes me sooooo bummed I was already booked that day so I couldnt 2nd for you. boooo for me. These are stunning. I love them!!!!

6/24/09 - 7:06 pm

Anne Nunn Photographers - beautiful wedding. I like the croquet shots and of the first look . Great job!

6/24/09 - 7:28 pm

J-VO - Amazing! I want to shout from the mountain tops “I love Kacy Kizer, formerly Kacy Jo!!!” Damn girl, you know how to work a camera. You captured me smiling with my eyes (shout out to Tyra Banks!) perfectly :) Thank you!!!

6/24/09 - 7:46 pm

Nicole Wagner - Umm…amazing!?
How come I’ve never worked with you before? I LOVE your work!!!

6/24/09 - 8:58 pm

Alyssa - Fabulous!! They all capture the whole beautiful day.

6/24/09 - 9:25 pm

Kaveh - Love the pictures Kacy!! Thanks for the amazing work. It was awesome working with you through this whole process. I also want to take a moment and thank Kevin for his great work as well and for entertaining all of us during the down time. Thanks!!

6/24/09 - 9:29 pm

jenny - Beautiful Kacy!!! Love all the details and moments…the bride’s taste was fabulous :)

6/24/09 - 9:37 pm

Becka @Studio222 Photography - FAVORITE GROUP SHOT EVA!

6/24/09 - 11:35 pm

Lisa Swartout - Amen to the Bride’s great taste! It was such a blessing to work with great people, gorgeous colors, stunning scenery, and they obviously chose the perfect photographer. Great job Kacy! Thanks for paying such close attention to the flowers :-).

6/25/09 - 9:19 am

Tiffany Fitzmorris - Kacy, beautiful pictures as always! I love, love the one against the wheat background. The croquet one is so cute also! I bet the happy couple is very pleased with the job you’ve done.

6/25/09 - 10:42 am

John Stuart - Kacy:

Absolutely terrific photos of an stunningly beautiful bride (and handsome groom)! We are delighted to have had the chance to provide the venue for such a wonderful event; we truly enjoyed working with Janene and Kaveh and their parents.

John & Judi Stuart, Abbey Road Farm

6/25/09 - 4:18 pm

maricar lianne - Kacy, you did an amazing job!! That ring shot killed me. *thump*

7/2/09 - 8:29 am

Allison Davis - Beautiful wedding! I adore the photo of them walking together through all of that wonderful green field with little yellow flowers. And that bridal party shot with the croquet gear is awesome. Wonderful work!

7/7/09 - 7:20 am

Holli True - Kacy- these images are stunning!! :) I absolutely love the croquet shot and the one of them standing hand in hand. Gorgeous!!

4/15/10 - 3:42 am

HensleyLatonya - I took 1 st personal loans when I was 20 and this supported my relatives a lot. But, I need the bank loan over again.

7/6/09 - 12:19 am

Abbey Road Farm—A Working Farm And Agritourismo - [...] I stated on Friday, posts have been non-existent over the weekend due to the fact I was at my daughter’s beautiful wedding. The wedding was held at Abbey Road Farm, a working farm, in Carlton, Oregon. It is located in the [...]

1/23/10 - 3:03 pm

oregon wedding photographer – StartTags.com - [...] restaurant, hotel lucia, Kristel Wyman, portland oregon photography, Wedding Photographer. …Janene + Kaveh, continued… – Portland Wedding Photographer …Alright Janene, my wedding present to you is getting this post up quick – and with a ton of photos, [...]

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.